PJ48A100-NP Lithium Battery for Solar Applications
PJ48A100-NP is a Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery for Solar and GSM sites applications – LiFePO4. LiFePO4 batteries are the most popular batteries for Solar and other high capacity applications including UPS back-up, Small Power Grid, Wind energy storage Telecommunication and Medical equipment.
● Longer Cycle Life: Offers up to 10 times longer cycle life
and 5 times longer float/calendar life than lead acid battery.
Helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of
● Lighter Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable
lead acid battery. A ”drop in” replacement for lead acid battery.
● Higher Power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery,
even high discharge rate, while maintain high energy capacity.
● Wider Temperature Range: -20℃~70℃
● Superior Safety: Lithium iron phosphate chemistry
eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact,
over charging or short circuit situation.
● No Memory Effect: Support unstable partial state of charge
(UPSOC) (charge/discharge) utilization.
Battery pack structure